WORKSHOP | Election Detox
Need more details? Call us at 501.396.9146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Election Season is an intense time, and a digital detox may be a vital component of your self care routine post Election Day. Join us for a special Election Day Detox Retreat on Sunday, November 8th, 2020 from noon - 1:30 p.m. At this mini version of our seasonal day retreat, we will make time for some mindfulness exercises, meditation, and journaling, as well as give tips and tools for maintaining an ongoing self care practice.
Day Retreat includes:
- Beginner Friendly Guided Meditation
- Journal with Prompts, Exercises, & Ritual Bath Instructions
- Guided Journaling & Reflection
- Intention Setting w/ Intention Bracelets
- Community Time to Detox from Social Media and More
All supplies included. This retreat is led by Brandy McNair of Bella Vita Jewelry and Michelle Rhodes of Moon+Myrrh, and will take place on Sunday, November 8th from noon to 1:30 am at Bella Vita Jewelry in Downtown Little Rock. Space is limited to 6 in order to safely socially distance.
Cost is $45 and includes all supplies needed for the workshop. You are encouraged to bring your own yoga mat, bolster, pillows, or other items you may need to meditate & sit comfortably. Please come wearing a mask and comfortable clothing for the workshop, and plan to wear your mask until comfortably seated. Sanitizer will be provided.
Space is limited so sign up soon! If there is enough interest we will open a second time slot in the morning.
* Space is limited to 6 students per time slot in order to safely socially distance. Please arrive wearing a mask. Sanitizer and individual tools and supplies will be provided.
* Online registration & payment are required to reserve your spot.
* Due to the nature of this event and for planning purposes, all sales are final on workshops.
Questions? Shoot us an email: email@example.com