But First, Save 10casts aside self-judgment budgeting, demystifies common financial jargon, and teaches a simple approach designed to yield abundance and joy. Plan retirement on your own terms and buck that unfulfilling job or startyour dream business-this system is your ticket to a life of true freedom, however you define it.
With a pay yourself first cash management system combined with automation, you'll accomplish what prior generations have collectively failed to do:
1. Save (enough) and invest to retire;
2. Create, fund, and retain anemergency fund;
3. Save for future expenses that bring joy, security, and freedom;
4. Pay down debt aggressively and use debt sparingly and responsibly;
5. Design a life with low fixed overhead; and
6. Enjoy spending the rest.
Finally, we have a sustainable routine, adaptable for any income at any life point-a system that offers the power to design our futures and define our destinies.