SOAP | Calendula Bar
Need more details? Call us at 501.396.9146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Infusing olive oil with Calendula flowers has a long history of skin care use. When made into soap, it may be used to promote healing and chapped, dry hands. Lavender essential oil adds additional healing and aromatic qualities to this native plant soap.
- Materials: olive oil, coconut oil, bastile, castor oil, essential oils, calendula, lavender
- Small-batch beauty products handmade in Marion County, Arkansas.
- Natural homemade soaps are spa quality and, when possible, contain locally sourced products.
- All soaps are Bastile soaps that are made only of Olive Oil, Coconut Oil and Castor Oil. Contains essential oils, juices, clays, local honey, herbs, plants, coffee, oat meal and spices as additives, depending on the scent.
- Free of Palm Oils, synthetic fragrances or artificial colors.
- Packaging is 100% compostable or 100% reusable.